Membrane Solutions® Cell StrainerRequest a Quote
Membrane Solutions® (MS®) Cell strainers are ready to use, sterile tools for preparing homogenized cellsuspensions rapidly, which are idea to remove clumps and debris from tissue sample via the evenly-spaced nylon mesh pores, obtain homogenized cell suspensions for further experiments, such as flow cytometry and Fluorescence-Activated Cell Sorting(FACS).
- Three pore sizes available:40, 70 or 100 μm for various applications.
- Evenly-spaced nylon mesh pores ensure accuracy and consistency of experiments
- Different color housing identify different pore sizes
- Single use and Gamma Ray pre-sterilized,Individual packed.
- DNase-free and RNase-free, non-pyrogenic,Non-cytotoxic.
- Compatible with 50 ml centrifuge tubes.
- Extended handle easier to use with tweezers, avoid cross-contamination
- Prepare cell suspensions by Dissociate cells from tissue and filtration.
- Preparation of single cell suspension for flow cytometry.
- Preparation of Cell cryopreservation sample.
- Remove agglutinative proteins from serum.
|CS040H||MS® Sterile Cell Strainer with extended handle, Sterile, Pore sizes:40μm,
purple, Individual package
|CS070H||MS® Sterile Cell Strainer with extended handle, Sterile, Pore sizes:70μm,
orange, Individual package
|CS100H||MS® Sterile Cell Strainer with extended handle, Sterile, Pore sizes:100μm,
green, Individual package