Centrifuge tubeRequest a Quote
MS® Centrifuge Tubes are made of high-clarity polypropylene with feature black printed graduations and a large white marking spot. Smooth, flat surface polyethylene caps for conical bottom tubes and plug seal caps for self-standing tubes are included.
Special selected high-clarity polypropylene assures the manufacture good transparency, chemical resistibility and obdurability. And the dual quality security system of ISO 9001:2000 quality management and 100,000 grade clean-room cleanness system insures the manufacture good quality. Furthermore, the universal design make the tubes are suitable for most brand of centrifuge. Additionally, either gamma irradiation sterilized or non- sterilized products are available in order to satisfy the different research requirements and enhance the practicability. All the features allow them be widely used in chemical and life science research.
- Available with two volume of 15 and 50mL.
- Conical bottom and self-standing bottom.
- Longer length screw caps with sealing ring prevent any leak and offer one-hand convenience
- Easy-to-read black graduations are accurate to ±2%, 1mL increments (15mL) or 2.5mL increments (50mL)
- Max.RCF:9,400 for conical bottom tubes; 6,000 for self-standing tubes.
- With a large unerasable frosting white printed writing area provide easy and legible mark
- Both the graduations and writing areas are chloroform-resistant
- Autoclavable at 121℃ and freezable to -80℃.
- Gamma radiation sterilized.