Nylon MembraneRequest a Quote
MS®Nylon membrane has naturally hydrophilic characteristic that it can be used to filter most organic solvent, such as alcohols/hydrocarbons/ethers/esters/ketone/benzen, having very wide chemical compatibility, can be used to remove micron-structured particles and bacterial in all kinds of solutions and majority solvent solutions.
MS® Nylon membrane is made in 100,000 grade clean room and has a series of clean process result in the extremely low extractable, uniform pore size and high flow rate.
- Naturally hydrophilic: Wetting Time: <3 seconds to wet a φ47mm disk with aqueous 1% methylene blue
- Low extractable：<0.2%
- High strength (PET supported)
- Operation pH: 2-13
- Operating temperature: 90℃ max
- Retention rate: >99.99%
- Sterilization: autoclaving, 0.5h at 121℃ 0.1MPa or with ethylene oxide
- HPLC sample preparation and mobile phase filtration.
- Aqueous and alcoholic solvents and solutions filtration.
- Infusion therapy.
- Sterilize biological solutions or buffers.